Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna, her husband Colonel Nikolai Kulikovsky and their newborn son Tikhon, 1917.
Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna Kulikovsky with her husband Colonel Nikolai Kulikovsky and their two sons, Guri and Tikhon: 1920.
Grand Duchess Olga Alexandrovna: Youngest sister of Nicholas II and favorite Aunt of his daughters.
1882 at Peterhof-1960 in Toronto, Canada
1. An engagement photo of Olga and her first husband, Peter of Oldenburg: 1901.
2. Olga: 1914
3. As a Sister of Mercy: 1914
4. Wedding photo of Olga and her second husband, Nikolai Kulikovsky: 1916.
5. Olga with her husband and sons c. 1920.
6. Olga with her sons Tikhon and Guri in Denmark c. 1940