Notice any similarities?
Grand Duchesses Olga, Tatiana and Maria, the Tsarevich, and Alexandra Feodorovna in the courtyard at Livadia for Maria’s nameday: 1913.
The Big Three: Winston Churchill, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and Joseph Stalin in the courtyard at Livadia Palace during the Yalta Conference of 1945.
After Stalin came to power, he adopted Livadia as his summer residence.
- mademoiselle-olivia likes this
- hanibetough reblogged this from ifana
- naotmaa likes this
- fishvonbismarck reblogged this from themauveroom
- bulletproofjewels reblogged this from tragicrussianbeauty and added:
- kachinaa likes this
- thisbrilliantsky likes this
- ifana reblogged this from tragicrussianbeauty
- ifana likes this
- yuurinn likes this
- heatherheather-andheather reblogged this from tragicrussianbeauty
- tragicrussianbeauty reblogged this from themauveroom
- belleharmony reblogged this from themauveroom
- soapboxmunchkin likes this
- jentherose-x likes this
- maestro-david likes this
- februaryfrost likes this
- iv-gone-with-my-heart likes this
- caitlin-in-wonderland likes this
- katiepapelbon reblogged this from themauveroom
- tricolores likes this
- odysseyofamouse likes this
- ladyannacrawley reblogged this from historyforbreakfast
- carpepineapples likes this
- historyforbreakfast reblogged this from themauveroom and added:
- elderflowerchampagne reblogged this from themauveroom
- themauveroom posted this